Fat CC logo, -‘47-?

I saw this many moons back on the WB site, does anyone have a version of the logo that I can send to a sign printer, or something that can be manipulated to the correct size. This is my first time trying to add the .jpeg, I am not sure if it’s working via the iPad. I am repainting a white side ‘47 U-22 and trying to use the Fat Boy version I hope is visible below. Jeff

b7f8636f310855e7cb0fa853f0ad97c5

I think? The Logo you want is the Middle one in red? This logo thing is a difficult thing to unravel. And would be an interesting story to see what an original White sided post war logo really looked like. Since 99.9% of them have been repainted by now and thus all decals etc are gone. Probably within a couple years of being new, which would have been the center logo. I can make a Vector file for you of the Fat Boy one if thats whats needed.

This is one done with the middle logo

One could argue that the logo was hand painted on in the 1946, and in 1947 they started to get a more refined look. In the 1947 ad, there are three different logos. YIKES.

And this is the middle logo from the same add. On ethe U22 in that same add, No logo? This all makes my design eye go wobble wobble PING! I am hopeing someone out there has a factory photo that will clear it up

I would love to have a vector file of the top fat one, and maybe the 1963 version if it is an easy conversion. I think I might splurge and buy two sets and see which I like better , the fat boy in Silver/black, and the 1963 version in red. Mine had a blue waterline but I think I like the red better… Matt, the boat I am repainting is the one you saw when you road-tripped to NC a few months back . Very Utilitarian, but I am trying to dress up the pig. jeff

I wont be able to do the color but will get you vector files for the vinyl man

I don’t now this format but can it be a *.EPS ? Thanks Matt!

Hey When you have a moment from sifting through all the boat show content flowing into your inbox, could you send whatever files you can on the logo"s?
Jeff

AHHHH CRAP. Hold please.