Looking for a John Hacker design #320

I am looking for a reproducible copy of one of John Hacker’s designs. It is titled “20’ Special Runabout by John Hacker Detroit Michigan Design No. 320.” It was used by my family to build many boats and in particular, the “Uncle Bob” which was built by them in 1963. My Dad and I restored this boat. They built at least 6 other boats using this same design as is, but they also built several of differing sizes by just scaling this same design up or down.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wes

Hi Wes, lets also throw this out on WB to see what we can find!

Wes, the Mariners’ Museum in Newport News, VA has a portion of the John Hacker records and plans. Their website notes “more than 300 custom boat designs, 1939-1960.” I suspect you may already have exhausted this lead, or possibly the age range does not include No. 320? I just thought I would mention it just in case.

Thanks. I will give them a call.

Matt
That would be great.

These are the plans that I asked you to “bring back from the dead” with your Photoshop prowess a few years ago. I was able to snap some photos of the well-used faded plans that were taped to a chunk of plywood before they got inadvertently discarded. Unfortunately there just was not enough information there to bring back.

Any help would be appreciated