I need a Clum switch

Hi all
I am working on a 1940 runabout and need a Clum switch.

Please let me know if you have one you can part with.


Jim Staib at Fine Wood has some, and try Ramsey Bros, they restore them. We also did a story on them. Taking Apart A Clum Switch. A What Switch? CLUM, As in Clumsy. – Classic Boats | Woody Boater

Jim does not currently have any, so the search goes on.

Ramsey Bros have some and rebuild them, I have also found some on ebay.
Ramsey Brothers Restorations
329 20th Street
Toledo, Ohio 43604

On ebay there are different ones, so need to know which one you had